GAC Personal Training
Regardless of your age or fitness level, personal training can help you reach your health and fitness goals. Your trainer will develop a personalized program that is perfect for you as well as support you with expert knowledge, coaching and motivation to help you look, feel and live-better.
The Genesys Athletic Club offers members and non-members a full-service personal training program that provides individualized exercise training, health education and nutritional information on a fee-for-service basis. Personal Training rates range from $60 to $90 per session*.
*Dual and/or group training is also available for a reduced rate.
*Sessions are approximately 55 minutes in length.
Personal Training features include:
A recent study by the American College of Sports Medicine suggests that exercising with a personal trainer can improve your strength by up to 45 percent more than exercising without supervision and can help you achieve your fitness goals up to 30 percent faster.
- GAC personal trainers that are certified through one of the following: ACSM, NASM, ACE, NSCA, AFFA, Cooper Institute.
- A comprehensive evaluation to assess your specific needs and goals.
- Short term (1-5 sessions) and/or long term (ongoing) training.
- Strength, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, and motor skill development.
- Programs for basic and advanced fitness, post-rehabilitation (back, knee, shoulder, etc.), special needs (post-cardiac care, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, etc.), and sports performance clientele.
Please fill out a client profile and health history form, located at the Service Desk. Jen Colombo, Fitness Director, will contact you to discuss your personal training options. Any questions can be directed to Jen Colombo at 810-606-7526.
Jen Colombo, Personal Fitness Manager
| Phone: 810-606-7526
Meet the staff
a class="mainBodyText" href="http://www.genesysathleticclub.com/athletic.nsf/0/E63A9E516B13C9A68525784C00515C39">Williams, Josh
Aquatic Personal Training
Athlete Training Program: G.R.A.S.P.
Corporate Wellness Program
Meet with a Dietitian
Personal Training Rates